Web Analytics
Thread for Cool Armor Kit Poses Kingdom Death Monster t
<
Edit: updated to give Erza eyebrows!
This pose incorporates arms G and L from the rawhide kit, as well as the cat-gut bow and claw-head arrow from the lion kit.
Erza (First Story, Lantern Year 5 & 15)
This pose incorporates arms G and L from the rawhide kit, as well as the cat-gut bow and claw-head arrow from the lion kit.
Some of my favorites:
Some of my favorites:
Here are some of mine (more in my painting thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1991613/miniatures-death).
Here are some of mine (more in my painting thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1991613/miniatures-death).
The models on the left are Narrative Sculpts. The models on the right are the "Unarmored" Armor Kit, posed to (sorta) match the narrative sculpts.
They came out better than I thought, although I probably could have done a better job on posing the archer. I gave up trying to find the best arm.
43KiB, 400x600 ...
kingdom-of-death-rawhide-armor-kit-01
Mathias - Lantern Year 1
Kingdom Death female intimacy model by Eric Laurent
Dressing For Success - Kingdom Death Armor Sets
Kingdom Death : Monster - Official Kickstarter Thread @ 2013/02/24 19:39:52
Lion Armors, the base bodies for these weren't done by me. The male base was done by Stefano Pina and the female base was done by Jon Troy Nickel.
They came out better than I thought, although I probably could have done a better job on posing the archer. I gave up trying to find the best arm.
Kingdom Death: Monster huntress in white lion armor set.
Image result for kingdom death lantern armor Paint Games, Minis, Lanterns, Gaming,
commissioned Manhunter from Kingdom Death: Monster
And because I felt the Butcher Cleavers deserved a miniature to do them justice I built my own Butcher survivor (F):
Like other miniature-heavy Kickstarter boardgames, Kingdom Death's tiers net its backers a whole slew of figures, and optional expansion levels let them ...
Need more painted previews of monsters to come? The Jolly Roger Studio's Kingdom Death Collection has you more than covered! There's a Black Knight, ...
Kingdom Death : Monster - Official Kickstarter Thread @ 2013/01/21 20:38:08
Kingdom Death : Monster - Official Kickstarter Thread @ 2017/08/09 04:50:05
Kingdom Death Giant Stone Face alternative 3D Terrain (www.jun-chu.com)
Butcher painted by Mootabor Death Painting, Moldings, Minis, Monsters, Miniatures
Kingdom Death : Monster - Official Kickstarter Thread @ 2018/08/02 05:55:45
Kingdom Death; The Dragon Goblin!
/tg/ - Traditional Games » Thread #50904522
Kingdom Death is raising funds for Kingdom Death: Monster on Kickstarter! A cooperative nightmare horror game experience. Hunt intelligent monsters and ...
Kingdom Death - Monsters - Phoenix
White Lion painted by AWAKEN REALMS Lion Kingdom, Death Painting, Sunless Sea, Fantasy
579KiB, 1772x997 ...
Kingdom Death : Monster - Official Kickstarter Thread @ 2012/11/28 16:32:17
/tg/ - Traditional Games » Thread #46792710
View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO Phoenix Plackart.jpg, ...
So, for those interested, Dragon King armor!
In some sculpts we've chosen to push detail and challenging poses over keeping the part count low. Here are just a few of the miniatures we've built ...
More pretty pictures from the latest update
$8M - SUPER SURVIVOR GOD! Gambler's Roll #18, Black Knight Expansion, Pinup Black Knight, Live Streamers Sculptors!
kingdom Death : White Lion
View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO kdm model count.jpg, ...
Kingdom Death Monster Screaming Antelope
View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO kdm_whiteknight_sjw.jpg, ...
I couldn't figure out what went in the hole on the back either, and I didn't have any spare pieces left after assembling them.
... First Hero Expansion. This lets you use the First Hero Expansion to jump right to year 20 (if you beat the hero of course!) and get Hunting the ...
I present to you the 3 Narrative Sculpts that weren't quite fleshed out during the Campaign:
They ended up looking pretty cool, though I'm beginning think I would have preferred a pair of mono-posed minis to represent the armour sets rather than ...
View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO image.jpg, ...
View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO LKsets.jpg, ...
Now a new node 1 quarry monster included in the expansion! +1 Early Game Monster!!!
I present to you the 3 Narrative Sculpts that weren't quite fleshed out during the Campaign:
Post ...
And more!
/tg/ - Traditional Games » Thread #47041736
One big take away we have from this contest, and one I was not really expecting. Kingdom Death has attracted a lot of new hobbyists to the world of ...
The variety in size is fun and allowed us to focus on smaller details and, in some cases, to really push poses beyond anything we've done for pinups before!
For the sunstalker armor it is EXACTLY the same as the concept art.
Kingdom Death: Monster 1.5
Kingdom Death : Monster - Official Kickstarter Thread @ 2015/09/21 16:16:37
View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO 1459706232807.jpg, ...
Kingdom Death: Monster Kickstarter Combines Awesome Miniatures and Equippable Loot
(hope those aren't too big...)
Pinups of Death - 4
Kingdom Death : Monster - Official Kickstarter Thread @ 2015/07/15 10:00:11
One big take away we have from this contest, and one I was not really expecting. Kingdom Death has attracted a lot of new hobbyists to the world of ...
Armor Kit Painting Contest: Final Results!
kod_armorkit_male_po.
kod_armorkit_female_.
Honeycomb Weaver Expansion
Kingdom Death : Monster - Official Kickstarter Thread @ 2015/10/02 22:18:44
... project video thumbnail
Post ...
If you were just waiting for someone to tell you "Yes", then just go for it while it is cheap(er). You are probably already interested enough and just want ...
There are a second Watcher and 5 more Kings Men from the Bakcer only extra minis package, but that's all armor kits.
Post ...
0Xh35IX.jpg
Post ...
There should not be hands there. NOTHING has hands there. Adam is crazy. Hmmm. Because of the black and white minis scheme this isn't as obvious as I hoped.
Tabletop Minis That Make Us Say WTF
Post ...
ammo-slave-15_1024x1024. Image Credit: Kingdom Death ...
Kingdom Death has 3 phases which you repeat for 25 "lantern years", or until your village of 7-14 people all die horribly. Our phases are:
Post ...
MjrTrauma
View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO Store-Art-Shot-Squire-Male_1024x (...).jpg, 108KiB, 900x600
Super Smash Bros Ultimate August Nintendo Direct 7
Image Credit: Kingdom Death (Fair Use)